One of the best things about EPCOT at Walt Disney World is their seasonal festivals. These are multi-month events that have different themes for the seasons:
- Beginning of the year – International Festival of the Arts
- Spring – International Flower & Garden Festival
- Fall – Food & Wine Festival
- End of the year – International Festival of the Holidays
With the pandemic in 2020, EPCOT adjusted their festivals to accommodate safety measures with 2020 and 2021 now having “Taste of” events. These new/modified events are a smaller scale version of the original festivals, giving you a “taste of” what you’d normally experience at the festival. What’s fun, is that these festivals are running longer than the regular festivals would.
EPCOT now has:
- Beginning of the year – Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts
- Spring & Summer – Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
- Summer & Fall – Taste of EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- Winter – Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays
“Taste of” festivals focus on one of the biggest attractions the festival offers: food vendor booths.
Currently running is the Taste of EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival. This festival is on from March 3 to July 5, 2021, seven days a week around the World Showcase at EPCOT park in Walt Disney World.
How can you attend?
- You need an EPCOT theme park admission ticket (this includes access to the World Showcase and the festival)
- Book a Park Reservation for EPCOT using Disney’s Park Pass Reservation System
- Make sure you check out the festival website to see all the booth menus beforehand so you can make a list of what you want to try and not miss a thing
Our 2019 Festival Favourites:
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- Orange Cream Slushy (nonalcoholic)
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
In addition to the food vendors, the highlight of the Flower & Garden Festival is the flowers. All around EPCOT are amazing topiaries created of various Disney characters.
Check out some of the ones we’ve seen over the years:
Preview the list of topiaries and their location before your trip so you don’t miss any!
Have you ever been to an EPCOT Festival? Which one is your favourite? Tell us in the comments!